Content Management SystemsThe content of a website needs to stay fresh and up-to-date in order to maximize a website's success. However, maintaining website content can be expensive, both in terms of cost involved and time.
Here, at SYS IT Networks, we work with tools that are powerful, yet simple and user-friendly. We provide you with the ability to update and maintain predefined content with our Content Management Systems. As a leading solution provider of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) we help businesses improve the experience of their customers.
A web content management system is a computer system used to manage and control a large, dynamic collection of web material that facilitates document control, auditing, editing, and timeline management.
Our Content Management Systems (CMS) provide you with total command over the content, structure & design of your website. You can add, delete and update content whenever the need arises. At SYS IT Networks, we are especially sensitive to user- ease and requirement. You will have the command and the flexibility to amend the content to make sure you publish the data the way you want to. Our CMS can also be upgraded to make your business dynamic and flexible in order to meet the competition in the market.
Our Content Management Systems provides the following key features:
- Automated Template application: CMS are pre-loaded with excellent visual templates that can be automatically applied to new and existing content.
- Easily Editable Content: Content can be easily edited and manipulated by authorized personnel without the need for specialized software skills. Our CMS software includes editing tools allowing non-technical individuals to create and edit content.
- Scalable Feature Sets: Most CMS have plug-ins or modules that can be easily installed to extend an existing site's functionality.
- Web Standards Upgrades: Active CMS solutions are provided regular updates that include new feature sets and keep the system up to current web standards.
- Change in content by Authorized users: Updates can be made by authorized users from any terminal connected to the internet.
- Document Management: The life cycle of a document from initial creation time, through revisions, publication, archive, and document destruction is maintained by the CMS.
Our CMS are so designed as to make them extremely easy to use.