Microsoft Office 365 delivers familiar collaboration and productivity tools through the cloud. Everyone can work together easily with anywhere access to email, Web conferencing, documents, and calendars.
Whether you are a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers solutions to fit your organization’s unique needs including:
- Office Professional Plus
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Lync Online
- Office Web Apps
Visit the Office 365 Web site for details.
How to Buy
- Purchase through a Volume Licensing agreement:
- Enterprise Agreement
- Enterprise Subscription Agreement
- Open License Agreement
- Open Value Agreement, including Open Value Subscription option
- Campus and School Agreement
- Need it now? Subscribe online through theMicrosoft Online Subscription Program.
Office 365 Add-ons
Office 365 Add-ons offer a simple, low-cost way to add Office 365 services at any time, for any number of users, to any workload while maintaining current Enterprise Agreement and Software Assurance benefits.
- Office 365 Add-ons Overview (PDF 194 KB)
Activate and Use
Visit the Online Services Customer Portal to manage your subscription.
Explore what Office 365 can do for your organization
Add more power to the Office you rely on
Work from virtually anywhere using the Office applications you trust across your favorite devices—PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices.
Office is now a subscription service, providing you with even more ways to stay productive and connected no matter where you’re working. With Office as a subscription, you can rely on always having the latest versions of your trusted applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and more) and access to your documents where and when you need them.
Many Office 365 plans include the latest desktop version of Office in addition to web-based access to Office applications and many other cloud services. There are also Office 365 plans that work with earlier versions* of Office, so you can take advantage of rich Office 365 cloud services such as business-class email, HD video conferencing, and file sharing.
- Updates are automatic in Office as a service, so you can count on always having the latest versions of the tools you rely on, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access , and Lync for your PC.
- Office as a subscription installs quickly across all your supported devices, and you don’t need to uninstall your old version of Office.
- All your files are automatically saved online, even the ones on your PC, so it’s easy to access, edit, and share your latest version on the go.
Access email and calendars on the go
Keep everyone in sync with enterprise-grade email and shared calendars they can access at their desk or on the go.
Virtually anywhere access
- Access the latest email and calendars from your PC, Mac, web browser, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android phone, Symbian phone, and BlackBerry.
- Lost your phone? You can wipe data from your device to prevent unauthorized access.
Email that fits your needs
- Share your calendar and free/busy information with others inside and outside your organization, making scheduling meetings much easier.
- Hold on to important email with 25 GB storage for each user.
- Retrieve contacts from almost anywhere.
- Customize inbox rules and other notifications.
- Set up new user accounts and email groups in seconds.
- Restore accounts deleted within 30 days.
- Use PowerShell to create custom scripts and automated processes.
Create a website that builds your brand
Market your business with a website that’s easy to set up and update—with no hosting fees.
Help build your brand with an attractive website
- Use your own domain name for your site.
- Connect with customers, affiliates, and partners wherever they are.
- Add Share and Comment buttons to reach new customers on social networks.
- Update customers with an easy-to-use blog.
- Easy to build. No special skills required.
- No website hosting fees.
- Do-it-yourself updates and publishing.
- Easily insert photos and videos and edit your layout.
- Preview changes to decide what works best.
- Publish in seconds.
- Easy to build. No special skills required.
Conferencing made easy
Connect immediately or set up and host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing.
Multi-party HD video conferencing
Host more effective online meetings
See who’s online and connect easily with Lync and Skype users
Connect from virtually anywhere
- Find and connect with friends and peers using a PC, smartphone, or the web.
- Set up meetings in advance or on the fly.
- Join meetings in one click from Outlook or the Lync mobile app for your smartphone.
- Use your own domain name with your email accounts. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With the ability to send messages up to 25 MB, you can include images and custom formatting in your email.
Work better together with file sharing
Collaborate with teammates, partners, and customers with documents that are always up to date and accessible from almost anywhere.
- Everyone can access the latest master copy of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote files.
- Documents are always up to date.
- Invite others to access files online.
- You control who gets to see what.
- Access company bulletins, forms, and policies.
- Add and respond to comments and status updates so everyone’s in the know.
- Share ideas using blogs and wikis.
- Create, edit, and review reports, proposals, calendars, and budgets with others in real time.
- Assign tasks across the team and see them on a timeline to help track progress of projects.
- Manage who has access to the team site.
- Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites, and people delivered to your Newsfeed.
- Connect with others using social networking and info.
- Share insights with like-minded employees in your organization.
- Use your own site to manage your docs online. Share only what you choose.
Use Office on the go
Stay productive and never miss a meeting, even on the go. Access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on iPhones, Android phones, and Windows Phones. Use the OneNote, OWA, Lync Mobile, and SharePoint Newsfeed apps on most devices.
Extend your Office experience with mobile apps and web apps to stay productive. Select your device below to find out what’s available
Office Mobile: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from nearly anywhere. Content and formatting stay intact so the document still looks great when you’re back on your PC or Mac.
OneNote: Capture notes and ideas and access them from nearly anywhere.
Outlook: Sort, scan, and respond to email, and stay on top of your schedule.
Lync 2013: Stay connected, communicate, and conference with others.
SharePoint Newsfeed: Keep track of people and information, access, and share documents.
SkyDrive: View or share SkyDrive photos, files, or folders from your phone.
Skype: Call friends, family, or colleagues over the Internet.
Yammer: Collaborate securely across departments, geographies, content and business applications.
Security and privacy
Your data is yours. Microsoft does not scan emails or documents for advertising purposes. It is a leader in industry privacy, transparency, security, and compliance.
- Your data belongs to you. Microsoft does not scan emails and documents to create advertisement products
- Microsoft Office 365 is compliant with world-class industry standards, including ISO 27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA, and it is verified by third-party auditors
- ffice 365 provides peace of mind that the services are available and reliable with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed SLA.
- Office 365 offers robust built-in security features for all customers and optional controls that enable customers to customize their security preferences
Extend your reach with Office Web Apps
Create, store, edit, and share Office docs online, so they’re available wherever you and your teammates are working.
At home and school
Use Office Web Apps on SkyDrive for anywhere access and document sharing at home and school. Put the family budget in a central location that everyone can access, work with classmates on a class presentation, or plan that big remodel with your contractor in an online notebook.*
Use Office Web Apps as part of your Office 365 service for quick viewing of documents on SharePoint, easy document sharing and collaboration, and anywhere access to your documents from most devices.*
Why choose Office 365
Easy to set up and use
Work from anywhere