(Co. No: 828245-T) Unit 201, Block A, Kelana Square,
No 17 Jalan SS 7/26,
47301 Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya,
Tel : +603 - 7805 2433
Fax : +603 - 7805 3433
Microsoft Office 365 delivers familiar collaboration and productivity tools through the cloud. Everyone can work together easily with anywhere access to email, Web conferencing, documents, and calendars.
Whether you are a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers solutions to fit your organization's unique needs including:
· Office Professional Plus
· Exchange Online
· SharePoint Online
· Lync Online
· Office Web Apps
How to Buy
· Enterprise Agreement
· Enterprise Subscription Agreement
· Open License Agreement
· Open Value Agreement, including Open Value Subscription option
· Campus and School Agreement
Office 365 Add-ons
Office 365 Add-ons offer a simple, low-cost way to add Office 365 services at any time, for any number of users, to any workload while maintaining current Enterprise Agreement and Software Assurance benefits.
Activate and Use
Explore what Office 365 can do for your organization
Add more power to the Office you rely on
Office is now a subscription service, providing you with even more ways to stay productive and connected no matter where you’re working. With Office as a subscription, you can rely on always having the latest versions of your trusted applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and more) and access to your documents where and when you need them.
Many Office 365 plans include the latest desktop version of Office in addition to web-based access to Office applications and many other cloud services. There are also Office 365 plans that work with earlier versions* of Office, so you can take advantage of rich Office 365 cloud services such as business-class email, HD video conferencing, and file sharing.
- Updates are automatic in Office as a service, so you can count on always having the latest versions of the tools you rely on, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access , and Lync for your PC.
- Office as a subscription installs quickly across all your supported devices, and you don’t need to uninstall your old version of Office.
- All your files are automatically saved online, even the ones on your PC, so it’s easy to access, edit, and share your latest version on the go.
Access email and calendars on the go
Virtually anywhere access
- Access the latest email and calendars from your PC, Mac, web browser, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android phone, Symbian phone, and BlackBerry.
- Lost your phone? You can wipe data from your device to prevent unauthorized access.
Email that fits your needs
- Share your calendar and free/busy information with others inside and outside your organization, making scheduling meetings much easier.
- Hold on to important email with 25 GB storage for each user.
- Retrieve contacts from almost anywhere.
- Customize inbox rules and other notifications.
- Set up new user accounts and email groups in seconds.
- Restore accounts deleted within 30 days.
- Use PowerShell to create custom scripts and automated processes.
Create a website that builds your brand
Help build your brand with an attractive website
- Use your own domain name for your site.
- Connect with customers, affiliates, and partners wherever they are.
- Add Share and Comment buttons to reach new customers on social networks.
- Update customers with an easy-to-use blog.
- Easy to build. No special skills required.
- No website hosting fees.
- Do-it-yourself updates and publishing.
- Easily insert photos and videos and edit your layout.
- Preview changes to decide what works best.
- Publish in seconds.
- Easy to build. No special skills required.
Conferencing made easy
Host more effective online meetings
See who’s online and connect easily with Lync and Skype users
Connect from virtually anywhere
- Find and connect with friends and peers using a PC, smartphone, or the web.
- Set up meetings in advance or on the fly.
- Join meetings in one click from Outlook or the Lync mobile app for your smartphone.
- Use your own domain name with your email accounts. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With the ability to send messages up to 25 MB, you can include images and custom formatting in your email.
Work better together with file sharing
- Everyone can access the latest master copy of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote files.
- Documents are always up to date.
- Invite others to access files online.
- You control who gets to see what.
- Access company bulletins, forms, and policies.
- Add and respond to comments and status updates so everyone’s in the know.
- Share ideas using blogs and wikis.
- Create, edit, and review reports, proposals, calendars, and budgets with others in real time.
- Assign tasks across the team and see them on a timeline to help track progress of projects.
- Manage who has access to the team site.
- Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites, and people delivered to your Newsfeed.
- Connect with others using social networking and info.
- Share insights with like-minded employees in your organization.
- Use your own site to manage your docs online. Share only what you choose.
Use Office on the go
Extend your Office experience with mobile apps and web apps to stay productive. Select your device below to find out what's available
Security and privacy
- Your data belongs to you. Microsoft does not scan emails and documents to create advertisement products
- Microsoft Office 365 is compliant with world-class industry standards, including ISO 27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA, and it is verified by third-party auditors
- ffice 365 provides peace of mind that the services are available and reliable with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed SLA.
- Office 365 offers robust built-in security features for
all customers and optional controls that enable customers to
customize their security preferences
Extend your reach with Office Web Apps
At home and school
Use Office Web Apps on SkyDrive for anywhere access and document sharing at home and school. Put the family budget in a central location that everyone can access, work with classmates on a class presentation, or plan that big remodel with your contractor in an online notebook.*
Use Office Web Apps as part of your Office 365 service for quick viewing of documents on SharePoint, easy document sharing and collaboration, and anywhere access to your documents from most devices.*
Why choose Office 365
Easy to set up and use
Work from anywhere